PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - Funeral arrangements have been set for a young girl who died after sustaining injuries during a boating accident at Smith Lake in Alabama.
The incident happened on Friday.
Two other children were injured.
Maggie Tackett, 12, just finished 6th grade at South Pontotoc School.
Her visitation will start at 1 p.m. on Thursday at Faith Outreach Church in Okolona with a celebration of life service at 3 p.m.
A private burial will follow.
Memorials in memory of Tackett may be sent to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital or Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
- Funeral services set for young girl killed in boating accident
- Funeral services set for Alabama officer killed in crash
- Funeral services set for slain Alabama officer
- Girl treated after boating accident in Aberdeen
- Funeral services set for Chickasaw County Deputy Jeremy Voyles
- Funeral arrangements set for longtime journalist
- Funeral arrangements set for Oxford teacher
- Funeral arrangements set for Tupelo police detective
- Funeral arrangements set for Ace Cannon
- Ally Kostial's funeral set for Saturday