HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Chickasaw County deputy killed in a traffic accident Tuesday night will be laid to rest on Friday.
Funeral services for Jeremy Voyles will be held at the Parkway Baptist Church in Houston at 2 p.m.
Voyles died of injuries suffered in a one-vehicle accident on County Road 4 near Houlka Tuesday night around 6:15 p.m.
He had worked for the Chickasaw County sheriff's office for five years and was assigned to the North Mississippi Narcotics Unit.
Following the funeral, Voyles will be buried at Chickasaw Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Houston.
- Funeral services set for Chickasaw County Deputy Jeremy Voyles
- Former Chickasaw Co. deputy arrested
- Funeral services set for slain Alabama officer
- Chickasaw County deputies led on chase through multiple counties
- Chickasaw deputies: Man busted for cocaine, $5K
- Chickasaw deputies search for shoplifting suspect
- Funeral services set for Alabama officer killed in crash
- Funeral services set for young girl killed in boating accident
- Indictiment sheds light on arrest of former Chickasaw County deputy
- Crash claims life of Chickasaw County sheriff's deputy