TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A Fulton man died in a traffic accident Friday night in Tupelo.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identifies the man as 43-year-old Grady Dewayne Chism.
He died after his truck ran off Interstate 22 and flipped just west of the Belden exit. Green says Chism was wearing a seatbelt.
Funeral services were held Sunday in Fulton.
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- UPDATE: Tupelo man dies in Lee County wreck
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Tupelo police capture man after wreck
- Traffic moving following Tupelo wreck
- Ambulance responds to Tupelo wreck
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Winfield, AL man dies in weekend wreck
- Japanese man dies in wreck near Guntown
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck