JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — An Itawamba County grand jury handed up an indictment against a man from Fulton in an insurance fraud case.
The Mississippi attorney general's office said Matthew Perry, 34, was arrested Friday for insurance fraud, false pretense and mail fraud.
Prosecutors said Perry sold commercial liability insurance to someone from Alabama even though he is not licensed to do so and the insurer that is listed does not exist.
He could get up to 18 years in prison if convicted on all three charges.
- Fulton man arrested for insurance fraud
- Arrest made after Fulton shooting
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Quitman County escapee arrested in Fulton
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Investigators charge Fulton man with molestation
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fire destroys house in Fulton