VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) - The community of Verona gathered Sunday night to honor a woman who was murdered on Dec. 7 with a candlelight vigil at County Road 45.
The ceremony began at 5:30 p.m. and lasted until 7 p.m. at the home of the victim. The community gathered out in front of the home and lit candles to honor Annie Walton.
The funeral is set for 1 p.m. on Tuesday at the Temple of Compassion and Deliverance.
- Friends, family mourn the loss of Verona woman
- Family mourns loss of father following boating accident
- Possible shooting in Verona
- Verona church provides groceries to families during the holiday season
- Verona shooting victim speaks out
- Woman accused of robbing, kidnapping Facebook friend
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- UPDATE: EMT assaulted outside Verona Police Dept.
- UPDATE: EMT assaulted outside Verona Police Department
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion