JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Free family law clinics are expected to be held throughout the state this summer and fall to assist low income people with family law matters including guardianships, adoptions, child support, custody, visitation, uncontested divorces, emancipation of minors and name changes.
Click the link below for a schedule.
Posted: Jun 20, 2018 1:30 PM
- Free legal clinics upcoming
- Free legal clinics set for coming months
- Annual charity roast raises money for Tupelo free clinic
- Three robotic teams prepare for upcoming competition
- Important voting information for upcoming runoff
- Candidates for governor talk about upcoming election
- Free storm spotter class
- Bulldogs gear up security for upcoming Alabama game
- West Point Police seeking toy donations for upcoming giveaway
- Clinic widens challenge of Mississippi abortion restrictions
Scroll for more content...