MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – An Amory man wanted in Monroe County is now in custody.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, 27-year-old Michael Hill was arrested Saturday.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says Hill was arrested in Tupelo.
Hill has been on the run from law enforcement for almost a month in a case of stolen property from George County.
As a result, Hill was charged with one count of receiving stolen property.
Three other men have been arrested in the case.
Cantrell thanks the Lee County and Itawamba County sheriff’s department, as well as the Tupelo police department for their help.
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle
- Three men wanted in stolen property case
- Stolen school property investigation
- Three Monroe County men arrested in case of stolen property
- Arrest made in case of stolen equipment in Lowndes County
- Welfare check discovers stolen firearm, arrest made
- UPDATE: Fourth arrest made in Booneville armed robbery
- UPDATE: Fourth arrest made for West Point shooting
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case