Photo Gallery 4 Images
OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police have charged four young people with stealing a valuable memorabilia headstone from a local business.
On January 31, Oxford police responded to Mr. Feathers at 10 Thacker Road for a theft report.
The business' management stated an Ole Miss memorabilia headstone, valued at $1,500, was taken from the property.
Investigators were able to identify four suspects:
Kelli Ann Camp, 20, of Oxford
Jose Meraz, 19, of Coldwater
Nathan Moss, 19, of Grenada
Brandon Byrd, 20, of Southaven
Police say all four agreed to return the headstone to Oxford police and surrender to law enforcement on Tuesday.
All four were charged with grand larceny. Their bonds were set at $1,500.
- Four charged with stealing Ole Miss headstone from business
- Tishomingo man accused of destroying cemetery headstones
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7
- Houston Nutt refiles lawsuit against Ole Miss
- Houston Nutt, Ole Miss reach settlement
- Former Ole Miss Rebel Justin Reed dies
- Ole Miss Engineering honors Tupelo native
- Ole Miss QB Shea Patterson to transfer
- National fraternity closes longstanding Ole Miss chapter
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees