TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WTVA) - Four Mississippi State University students have been arrested for stealing sports memorabilia from the athletics facility at the University of Alabama.
Law enforcement says the incident happened at the Mal Moore Athletic Facility on Wednesday, April 4.
Arrested are Samuel Tanner Fittes, 21, of Columbus; John Thomas Bailey, 20, of Laurel; John Harper Hudnall, 20 of Madison; and
Joshua Jordan, 21, of Starkville.
Authorities did not say what memorabilia was taken.
All four are charged with third-degree burglary, which is a felony offense.
Each was released on a $7,500 bond.
- Four MSU students arrested for stealing Bama memorabilia
- MSU linebacker Leo Lewis arrested
- MSU students excited for Final Four matchup
- Local MSU students awarded prestigious scholarship
- Former MSU event worker arrested for embezzlement
- MSU football player Reggie Todd arrested
- MSU's Andy Cannizaro resigns
- $67 million MSU student housing project clears another hurdle
- Woman arrested for possibly stealing gun at Christmas dinner
- Five arrested in Monroe County accused of stealing asphalt