HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) – The sexual battery case of a recent Houston High School teacher and coach has been continued.
The Attorney General’s Office confirms the case of Lori Kilgore has been continued until March 2018.
A grand jury indicted her in July on a sexual battery charge following an investigation by the Mississippi Attorney General's Office.
She previously taught at the school and was a former cheerleading coach.
- Former teacher's sexual battery case continued until 2018
- Former Houlka teacher pleads guilty to 2015 sexual battery case
- Man charged with sexual battery
- Missing teen may be with teacher accused of sexual battery
- Crawford duo charged with sexual battery
- Court denies rehearing in sexual battery appeal
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville man arrested for sexual battery
- Starkville man accused of sexual battery
- Columbus police arrest man for sexual battery