OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A former Kossuth Middle School coach pleaded guilty to federal charges after he filmed girls in a school locker room.
Micah Wilbanks appeared before Judge Mike Mills Thursday and pleaded guilty to one count of attempting to possess child pornography.
Wilbanks was arrested in May 2018 after a student found his cell phone hidden in the locker room at the school.
Another coach asked Wilbanks about the phone, and he told him the record button was on.
Wilbanks pleaded guilty to the charge in October.
The judge rejected the guilty plea during a sentencing hearing in April.
Wilbanks will be sentenced later this year.
That date has not been released.
- Former middle school coach pleads guilty
- Former coach pleads guilty to charge for locker room video
- Former school administrator pleads guilty to sex crimes.
- Coach to plead guilty to porn charge for locker room video
- Man pleads not guilty to killing birds
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty to cab driver's death
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- Accused bank robber expected to plead guilty
- Columbus man pleads guilty to stabbing