FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A former law enforcement officer is out on bond after his arrest in Fulton on a drug charge.
Michael Hargett was arrested Tuesday and charged with cocaine possesion.
Fulton Police Chief Mitch Nabors says an officer found the drugs in Hargett's car during a traffic stop on south Adams Street.
Hargett has worked for multiple law enforcement agencies, including the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Former law enforcement officer arrested on drug charges
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Man charged with hitting a law enforcement officer
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Local law enforcement to help residents properly dispose prescription drugs
- Northeast Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers Memorial held in Tupelo
- Columbus man charged with not revealing information to law enforcement
- Mother charged with helping daughter hide from law enforcement
- Shoplifting suspect charged with assaulting law enforcement officers in Lowndes County