JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Former Vice President Joe Biden is endorsing U.S. Senate candidate Mike Espy.
“You have a chance, Mississippi, to speak up and be heard Tuesday, November 27,” Biden stated.
Mike Espy | Photo: MGN Online
— Mike Espy (@espyforsenate) November 19, 2018
Espy, a Democrat, faces current interim U.S. Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith, a Republican, in the runoff on November 27.
President Donald Trump is scheduled to appear in Tupelo the day before the election to campaign for Hyde-Smith.
- Former VP Joe Biden endorses Mike Espy
- Los Angeles mayor endorses Mike Espy for U.S. Senate
- Mike Espy hits five counties to urge voter turnout
- California senator campaigns for Espy
- Final campaigning is crucial for candidates Cindy Hyde-Smith and Mike Espy
- Hyde-Smith, Espy to debate next week
- Joe Biden to announce his 2020 presidential bid on Thursday
- Joe Biden announces he is running for president in 2020
- Joe Biden is the clear 2020 front-runner now
- Hyde-Smith accepts Farm Bureau debate; Espy considering it