TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tupelo High School student who died earlier this year will forever be remembered at the Tupelo Dog Park.
THS Senior Kaitlyn Vance dedicated a bench in memory of her friend Sydney Alford.
Alford died in March after a sudden illness when she was just 16.
She was a member of the THS band and would have been a senior this year.
- Former Tupelo High School student honored with park bench
- Vigil honors mother of Tupelo High School basketball player
- Tupelo High School student's artwork takes home gold
- Building evacuated at Tupelo High School
- UPDATE: Tupelo High School teacher under investigation
- MSU president visits Tupelo High School
- Cooper Tire employees visit Tupelo High School
- Aberdeen Elementary honors graduating high school seniors
- New program to allow Tupelo High School students to graduate with ICC degree
- Ole Miss Engineering honors Tupelo native