STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Starkville police, along with U.S. marshals, were able to arrest a Columbus man on several child sex crimes.
On Wednesday, the two agencies worked together to arrest 37-year-old Lacey McBeath of Columbus.
According to Starkville police, he was arrested on warrants for the enticement of a child to meet for sexual purposes and the enticement of a child to produce a visual depiction of sexual conduct.
He was later released on a $50,000 bond.
According to the Starkville Daily News, McBeath is a former teacher at Armstrong Middle School. The Starkville-Oktibbeha Consolidated School District confirms McBeath is no longer an employee of the district.
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child exploitation
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- Starkville police charge 18-year-old with sex crimes
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- West Point police charge woman with child sex crime
- Artesia man arrested, charged with child sex crime
- Starkville man arrested, charged with child abuse