COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A former fast food worker accused of putting blood on food will spend time in prison.
Sky Samuels pleaded guilty in Lowndes County Circuit Court Tuesday and will now serve one year in prison and have to pay more than $1,000 in fines.
The incident happened in January 2017 while she worked at the Jack's restaurant on Highway 45 in Columbus.
- Former Jack's worker to spend time in prison for putting blood on food
- Man behind Columbus murder to spend life in prison
- Thanksgiving Blood Drive
- Teens spend summer free time at the Junior Police Academy
- Man serving time in trooper's death dies in prison
- Former prison guard gets prison time for having sex with an inmate
- St. Jude Blood Donor Center saves lives one bag at a time
- Jack-knifed truck cases some travel issues on I22
- Mississippi Lawmakers seek higher reserves, less spending
- Mississippi prison officials announce 3 more prisoner deaths