EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - A former Eupora High School teacher is out on bond after she was charged with statutory rape.
In a Facebook post, Webster County Sheriff's Department officials said Kayla Tindall turned herself into their office on Tuesday. She was then booked and charged for the crime.
Tindall is out on a $50,000 bond.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has taken over the case and will be handling any further investigations.
Stay with WTVA 9 News as this story develops.
- Former Eupora High School teacher charged with statutory rape
- Oxford man charged with statutory rape
- Columbus police charge man with statutory rape
- Statutory rape arrest made in Monroe County
- Starkville man facing statutory rape, child pornography charges
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody after shooting near Eupora High School
- Federal judge sentences Eupora school shooter
- Firefighters battle Eupora business blaze
- Bullet grazes teenager in Eupora
- Eupora man charged with sexual battery, child molestation