BRUCE, Miss. (WTVA) - A former teacher at Bruce High School made a court motion to move his criminal trial out of Calhoun County.
Court officials in Calhoun County confirm Loray Jordan made the motion Monday.
A judge denied the motion.
His trial is set for the November term of circuit court in Calhoun County.
Jordan was arrested last year accused of inappropriate contact with a student.
- Former Bruce teacher asks to move trial out of Calhoun County
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Bruce hires new police chief
- Several arrested during Calhoun County drug roundup
- Attempted murder arrest made in Calhoun County
- Scam number dials 911 in Calhoun County
- Arrest made for Calhoun County burglaries
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- Woman dies in Calhoun County house fire