LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Florida woman has been charged with burglary in Lowndes County.
According to the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Department, on Oct. 18, 2017, officers received a report of a vehicle burglary in the Caledonia area of Lowndes County.
The victim said her purse and some other personal items were taken from her vehicle.
Video surveillance showed a vehicle pull up next to the victim’s vehicle and stop for several seconds.
A few days later, Starkville police arrested 29-year-old Tabria Bradley of Sarasota, Florida. She was arrested in connection with a separate auto burglary in Starkville.
The Lowndes County investigation revealed Bradley was a suspect involved in the Caledonia burglary. She was arrested by Lowndes County investigators on January 24.
As a result, she was charged with burglary.
- Florida woman charged for Caledonia auto burglary
- Woman charged with auto burglary, false pretense
- Woman wanted following auto burglary
- Two charged with auto burglary
- Former police officer charged with auto burglary
- Man charged with Columbus auto burglary
- Juvenile faces auto burglary charge in Starkville
- Starkville man faces charges for auto-burglaries
- 3 juveniles charged with Starkville auto burglary
- CORRECTION: Caledonia man not arrested