STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Heavy rain flooded several roads in north Mississippi on Thursday.
One such place was Starkville.
According to Ryan Phillips with our news partner, The Starkville Daily News, streets like Yellow Jacket Drive were shin deep in water.
Much of the flooding has since receded.
Anyone who still sees flooding, not just in Starkville, can call a local Emergency Management Agency or 911.
MORE: Find your county's EMA
People are also urged to turn around when they encounter a flooded area or roadway.
- Heavy rain floods some streets in Starkville
- Starkville begins street improvement project
- Tenn-Tom Waterway closed after heavy rain
- UPDATE: Street reopened following Houston flooding
- Starkville lifts burn ban
- Starkville park vandalized
- Starkville hosts pride parade
- Starkville hosts Sunday Funday
- Heavy rainfall leads to flooding, rescue in north Mississippi
- Locals react to flooding-like rain