GUMS, Miss. (WTVA) - Heavy flooding has forced the closure of a road in Yalobusha County.
EMA Director Frank Hyde said this is on County Road 221, also known as Gums Crossing Road.
He said flooding caused damage to the understructure of the Skuna River bridge on the backside of Grenada Lake.
State aid engineers are working to fix it.
- Flooding forces closure of Yalobusha County road
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha County teen found safe
- Flooding closes part of State Route 330 in Yalobusha County
- County supervisor says Yalobusha River is the cause of flooding
- Culvert replacement forces temporary closure of Lee County road
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County
- 3 face felony charges in Yalobusha County
- Burglary arrests made in Yalobusha County