TILLATOBA, Miss. (WTVA) - Flooding has forced the state to close a part of State Route 330 in Yalobusha County.
It was closed Tuesday afternoon.
The roadway is approximately three miles east of Interstate 55 near Tillatoba Lake.
However, crews determined that one lane could remain open.
The closure will remain in effect until the water recedes and the Mississippi Department of Transportation is able to inspect it.
Warning signs will be in place.
- Flooding closes part of State Route 330 in Yalobusha County
- Flooding forces closure of Yalobusha County road
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha County teen found safe
- County supervisor says Yalobusha River is the cause of flooding
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County
- 3 face felony charges in Yalobusha County
- Burglary arrests made in Yalobusha County
- Grants to help replace Yalobusha County bridge