TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A home in Tupelo caught fire sometime near 3 a.m., confirmed Fire Chief Thomas Walker.
The house is located at Nelle Street and Lumpkin Avenue.
The home received medium to heavy damage, Walker said.
It took crews hours to put out the flames.
The family was not home when the fire started, and no one was injured.
Authorities are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Flames take Tupelo home
- Car found in flames on Macon street
- Flames erupt at furniture plant in Ripley
- Tupelo woman recounts tale of home intruder
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary
- Teens burglarize homes in Tupelo neighborhood
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- Driver backs truck into Tupelo home
- No injuries in Tupelo home fire
- Fire starts in basement of Tupelo home