RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Flames erupted at the Alaco Sales of Mississippi manufacturing plant around 10 a.m. Saturday.
The fire was distinguished around noon.
The Tippah County fire marshal does not suspect the fire to be linked to the recent Pontotoc County fires.
The Alaco plant manager tells WTVA she is not convinced they are not related.
The facility houses the offices and manufacturing building. The company assembles furniture for Ashley Furniture.
The 20 employees will return to work as normal on Monday.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Flames erupt at furniture plant in Ripley
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ripley man reported missing
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- Firefighters respond to furniture plant fire
- ATF investigates second American Furniture plant fire
- Firefighters respond to furniture plant fire in Pontotoc County
- Flames take Tupelo home
- Ripley mourns following deaths of students
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting