OKTIBBEHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Firefighters were able to cut a man out of an overturned truck in Oktibbeha County.
Oktibbeha County Fire Coordinator Kirk Rosenhan says Central Volunteer Department firefighters were dispatched at 3:02 p.m. to the 8700 block of New Light Road for a one-vehicle accident.
When firefighters arrived, they found the pickup truck on its side and partially submerged.
The driver was unable to get out of the truck. Firefighters had to cut the roof off the truck to get the man out.
Firefighters from Adaton and Sturgis assisted with getting the man from the vehicle.
The wreck is under investigation.
- Firefighters save man from overturned vehicle
- Lowndes County murder conviction overturned
- Winston County man loses attempt to have drug conviction overturned
- Local man okay after boat overturns off Thailand
- Man loses attempt to have 105-year sentence overturned
- Local man loses effort to have habitual conviction overturned
- Mississippi Supreme Court overturns marijuana conviction
- Mississippi court overturns convictions in 1993 slayings
- Scrap metal truck overturns in Columbus
- Oxford Police: Car flies over wall, overturns