NETTLETON, Miss. (WTVA) - Firefighters responded to a house fire near Nettleton Tuesday morning.
The home is located on County Road 192.
Union Volunteer Fire Chief Steve Caygle said that it was a kitchen fire and started while the family was cooking breakfast. He reported no injuries and said there were no pets.
Fire crews were on the scene until nearly 1:30 Tuesday afternoon checking for hot spots.
Nettleton, Plantersville, Evergreen, and Shannon fire departments assisted in fighting the blaze.