NEW HOPE, Miss. (WTVA) - Fire officials are investigating what caused a house fire near New Hope.
It happened Tuesday morning, according to Lowndes County Fire Coordinator Neal Austin.
The fire started just before 12:30 a.m., and it took firefighters approximately three hours to put it out, Austin said.
No one was home at the time.
The house is considered a total loss.
- Fire officials investigate cause of Lowndes County blaze
- Fire officials: Lowndes County business on fire
- Lowndes County office building fire under investigation
- Fire official: Oktibbeha County home destroyed in blaze
- County officials investigate house fire
- Death of Lowndes County man under investigation
- Lowndes County investigators seek missing welder
- Investigation continues into Lowndes shooting
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County