Update 12/24/18 11:00 a.m.
The homeowner was the only person in the home at the time of the fire.
She was able to escape and drive a few meters away from the home before fainting.
Upon arrival, emergency responders transported the homeowner to the Baptist Memorial Hospital. Currently, her condition is unknown.
The fire started in the kitchen, and the home is considered a total loss, according to family members.
See the original post below.
CRAWFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A fire forced people out of a home in Crawford Christmas Eve morning.
Firefighters were called to the home in the 300 block of Martin Luther King Junior Drive sometime around 7 a.m.
There's no word about any injuries.
Lowndes County volunteer firefighters from District 4 and District 5 worked to get the flames out.