PONTOTOC COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Multiple pets were lost in an overnight house fire in Pontotoc County.
The fire happened on Pontocola Road near 11:15 p.m. on Monday, November 27.
The fire left the home in ruins.
No one living inside the house was injured, but several pets were lost.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
Friends say that Jason and Kim Trimble had two children at home, Lake and Brook.
All escaped the house without serious injuries.
But a fireman says it was not easy.
"That's right. Some of them barely did get out. One of them was sleeping upstairs, and Dad went back to try and get her and got her out and two of them went out the back window."
Three volunteer fire departments responded to the fire.
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- Afternoon fire destroys Pontotoc house
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Fire destroys Union County home
- Fire destroys Mooreville home
- Fire destroys Houston home
- Oktibbeha County home destroyed in fire
- Overnight fire destroys Lee County home
- Lowndes County home destroyed in overnight fire