PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Firefighters rushed to a plant Wednesday evening northeast of Booneville after hearing about a fire there.
That fire was at Triple R Trailers on County Road 1111.
The business' owner said the fire started shortly after 5 p.m. No employees were at the plant at that time.
Prentiss County Emergency Management Director Bud Lindsey said the flames destroyed a paint building.
The owner confirmed the paint building is a total loss. He said no other parts of the plant were damaged.
The owner said this will slow down operation a bit, but the plant will continue operating.
- Fire damages building at Prentiss County plant
- No injuries reported in Prentiss County fire
- Overnight fire destroys Prentiss County home
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Fallen Prentiss County lineman honored
- Fire causes damage to Noxubee County wood shaving plant
- Brush fire in Prentiss County burns 10 acres.
- Fire-related accident claims life of Prentiss County man
- Prentiss County firefighters respond to mobile home fire
- Man's body found in Prentiss County