TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Some apartments were damaged Tuesday afternoon in a kitchen fire.
Firefighters were called before 3 p.m. to an upstairs apartment in the 1200 block of Blair Street where they found the fire.
Fire Chief Thomas Walker says the fire was contained to that apartment, but the downstairs apartment had water damage.
Three other nearby apartments had a slight odor of smoke.
No one was hurt in the fire.
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- Apartment fire in Tupelo under investigation
- Columbus fire damages apartments, residents seek help
- Apartment intruders wake Tupelo woman
- House damaged in overnight fire in Tupelo
- Firefighters: Blaze damages Tupelo businesses
- Fire Marshal to assess Tupelo house fire damage
- Tupelo police investigate shooting at local apartments
- Police: Man found dead inside Tupelo apartment
- Car damages front of Tupelo gas station