Tupelo, Miss (WTVA) - There was a fire at Bishop’s BBQ Grill on Main Street early Saturday morning.
Battalion Chief, Mike Thomas said the fire started in the kitchen.
Thomas said investigators are working to determine the cause.
- Fire crews investigate restaurant fire
- Fire crews investigating after restaurant fire
- Fire crews investigating after Booneville motel fire
- Fire destroys Dumas restaurant
- Fire crews investigating after Tupelo storage unit fire
- Firefighters respond to two restaurant fires
- Ecru Fire Department investigates abandoned trailer fire
- UPDATE: Fire crews respond to fire at Pontotoc plant
- Fire crews battle fire in the Birmingham Ridge community
- Fire crews respond to field fire in Oktibbeha County