STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A fire at the Walmart store in Starkville was intentionally set.
Starkville Fire Chief Charles Yarbrough says firefighters were called to an outside fire, in the back of the Walmart off Highway 12. It took about 30 minutes to contain the fire.
Yarbrough says surveillance cameras show what appears to be three juveniles intentionally setting fire to wood pallets and recyclables near the store's auto center.
We will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart
- Report: Law enforcement investigate possible record tampering at MSU
- UPDATE: Law enforcement investigate murder-suicide near Iuka
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Booneville police investigate Walmart theft
- Man killed by law enforcement during Neshoba County house fire
- Law enforcement responds to shots fired in Aberdeen
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement