IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A third arrest has been made in connection to the theft of farm equipment in Tishomingo County.
On April 7, Tishomingo County officers arrested Joseph Brewster Rhodes, 37, of Rienzi, for grand larceny. His bond was set at $5,000.
On February 11, a report was made about the theft of a tractor from the southern part of the county near the Prentiss County line.
The equipment was later recovered about 200 miles south of Iuka.
His arrest marks the third made in the case.
Mark Anthony Michael, 43, of Rienzi, and 29-year-old Dustin Tyler King of Booneville, were previously arrested in the case.
The Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department says Rhodes is currently on probation with the Mississippi Department of Corrections for previous felony crimes. He is also wanted in Prentiss County for grand larceny as well.
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Meth arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Man indicted in tractor thefts
- Corinth man arrested for ATV theft in Tishomingo County
- Arrest made in Tishomingo County officer-involved shooting
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- Arrest made for tractor, trailer were stolen in Prentiss County
- Alcorn County man wanted in Prentiss County for tractor theft
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case