NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - With the final senate race happening on Tuesday, campaigning is crucial for Mississippi Senate candidates. Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith rallied at the Magnolia Civic Center to mobilize voters.
President Trump is visiting Tupelo on Monday at the Tupelo Regional Airport at 4 p.m. and is endorsing Hyde-Smith.
"The President is coming to stump for me, as we call it," Hyde-Smith said. "He's coming to campaign on my behalf."
- Final campaigning is crucial for candidates Cindy Hyde-Smith and Mike Espy
- Hyde-Smith, Espy to debate next week
- Hyde-Smith accepts Farm Bureau debate; Espy considering it
- Hyde-Smith defeats Espy in U.S. Senate runoff
- Officials: Cindy Hyde-Smith to fill Senate vacancy in Mississippi
- Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran
- GOP's Cindy Hyde-Smith sworn in as Mississippi senator
- Walmart seeks refund from Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith
- California senator campaigns for Espy
- Former VP Joe Biden endorses Mike Espy