COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A man free on bond on a felony child abuse charge is back behind bars after apparently bragging about a burglary he had committed on Facebook.
Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley says Anthony Dean Gilmore, 22, is accused of ransacking a woman's home.
The woman says she came home and found the mess, then learned Gilmore was talking about what he did on a Facebook Live feed.
Gilmore was arrested and charged with burglary.
He is being held in the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center.
- Felony child abuse suspect arrested again on burglary charge
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Man on probation for murder charged with felony child abuse
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Starkville man arrested, charged with child abuse
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Oxford mother charged with child abuse
- Oxford police charge mother with child abuse
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Columbus woman arrested for child abuse