VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) - Federal SWAT team members, state troopers and ATF agents were in Verona and Lee County during the weekend search warrants.
Will McCrary with ATF said there is an ongoing investigation.
He said five people were arrested so far in the investigation.
The search warrants were served at multiple locations.
McCrary said the investigation deals with a series of crimes by a group of people.
More information is expected to be released by Monday.
- Federal law enforcement serve multiple search warrants
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Tupelo chase suspect wanted by multiple law enforcement agencies
- Law enforcement searching for vehicle spotted near burglaries
- Law enforcement search for men in fraud case
- UPDATE: Multiple law enforcement called to Ripley, suspect taken into custody
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart
- Chase with law enforcement ends in Derma