OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A federal grand jury in North Mississippi has indicted a convicted felon on a couple of gun charges.
One count against Robert Roy Thompson says he had a .12 gauge shotgun in December 2017 even though he had been convicted of a crime.
The other count says Thompson had a gun that was not registered to him.
Thompson, who is reportedly from Corinth, pleaded not guilty in federal court Tuesday.
- Convicted felon indicted on federal weapons charges
- Starkville man charged with weapon possession by felon
- Bank robbery investigation leads to federal weapons charge
- 8 men indicted on federal drug charges in Mississippi
- Federal court hears felon voting rights case in Mississippi
- Federal indictment handed down against Kossuth coach
- 8 arrested in federal drug trafficking, weapons case
- Bank robbery suspect faces weapons charges
- Federal grand jury indicts man charged with using public Wi-Fi to download child porn
- Federal court rejects motions to toss recent child exploitation indictments