SHEFFIELD, AL (WTVA) -- A one vehicle crash has claimed the life of a Phil Campbell man.
Carl Stephen Mitchell II, 24, was killed when the 2003 Ford Mustang he was driving ran off the roadway and struck a tree.
Mitchell was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash occurred on AL-243 in Franklin County, 12 miles south of Russellville around 5:30 p.m. February 14th.
Nothing further is available as Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate.
- Fatal accident in Franklin County, AL
- 44 new 'green' school buses coming to Franklin County, AL
- Fatal accident in Monroe County kills two
- Fatal ATV accident in Tippah County
- UPDATE: Victims identified in Lowndes County fatal accident
- UPDATE: Manslaughter charge filed in Lowndes County fatal accident
- Franklin County, AL man charged with 5 counts of attempted murder
- Officer fatally shoots man in Marion County, AL
- AL awards grant to expand health-care training in Franklin Co.
- Man faces charges in fatal Starkville traffic accident