WINONA, Miss. (WTVA) - Montgomery County Coroner Allan Pratt says 19-year-old Taylor Gagneaux of Jackson was traveling alone on Interstate 55 just a half mile north of Highway 82.
When the Winona Fire Department, Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and the Mississippi Highway Patrol responded, they found Gagneaux trapped in her 2007 Toyota.
Pratt says she was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Fatal Winona wreck on I-55
- Missing Winona man located
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Part of I-55 in Panola County closed due to hazmat situation
- THS athlete recovering following fatal car wreck
- Fatal Tishomingo County wreck under investigation
- Former MHP trooper indicted following fatal wreck
- UPDATE: Victims of fatal wreck identified
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- MHP investigates fatal two car wreck