JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Fastenal is locating a distribution center in Madison County, creating 60 jobs.
The project is an $11.5 million investment and the new jobs will be created during the next three years.
Fastenal provides companies with various tools and supplies.
The new 129,000-square-foot Madison County distribution center is the company's 15th in North America.
Construction will begin this fall and is expected to be complete by fall 2019.
- Fastenal locating new distribution center in Madison County
- Amazon to locate distribution center near Birmingham
- Milwaukee Tool locating third distribution center in Olive Branch
- Cooper Tire opens distribution center in Byhalia
- UMMC closing wellness center in Madison
- UPDATE: Missing Union County teen located
- UPDATE: Webster County teen located safe
- Missing Winona man located
- Atmos Energy improving natural gas distribution system in Starkville
- Nonprofit Lifting Spirits distributes food across north Mississippi