TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The family of Santonio Carruthers, 27, is speaking out after no arrests have been in his murder.
Tupelo police officers found Carruthers inside his apartment on May 27.
“Come forward and tell the truth so we can have justice and peace,” said Vannesa Carruthers, the mother.
WTVA reached out to the Tupelo Police Department for more answers.
Police Capt. Chuck McDougald said officers had interviewed a person of interest and the case remains under investigation.
“The way he lost his life, it was very unfair. I feel like no matter what a person does; no one deserves to lose their life like that. This is something that can’t go unseen. We need justice for Santonio," said Quintavious Carruthers, the brother.
Anyone with information about the case can contact the Tupelo Police Department at 662-841-6491.
- Family seeks justice after deadly shooting of a father inside his home
- Mother seeks justice for son, shooting victim
- Family seeks justice for daughter's body found in Jackson creek
- Family of Calhoun double homicide victim seeks justice
- Barbershop owner seeks justice after burglary
- Grenada police investigate deadly shooting
- Tippah County family seeks justice for dog shot in the eye
- Man found dead inside his Baldwyn home
- Stuart seeking elected term as Alabama chief justice
- Father arrested for shooting in Prentiss County