OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The family of Dominique Clayton and their attorney will hold a press conference on the steps of the Lafayette County Courthouse.
Attorney Carlos Moore said the public address will be on Friday at 2:30 p.m.
Clayton was found dead on Sunday, and her alleged killer is behind bars.
Former Oxford police officer Matthew Kinne was arrested Monday and charged with murder.
The city of Oxford terminated his job the following day.
“We will conduct a complete and thorough investigation and hold ALL responsible for her death accountable,” Moore stated.
- Family of Dominique Clayton and their attorney to address public
- Clayton family meets with Oxford mayor
- Attorney says Shumpert, Foster family to appeal dismissal
- Bryant, Hosemann address political matters
- State public safety chief slams judge for dismissing DUI charge against Tupelo city attorney
- Attorney John Fox passes away
- Longtime Starkville attorney passes away
- Iuka attorney disbarred from practice
- Sheriff addresses rumor of school hit list
- Tupelo city officials address Code Red glitches