LEFLORE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Leflore County family is desperate to find Trinity Harvey, who's been missing since July, and reunite her with her children.
Harvey, 27, is the mother of a pair of twins and a three-year-old, according to her grandmother, Allie Harvey.
Harvey has been missing since July, according to the Yalobusha County Sheriff's Office. She is originally from Greenwood but lives in Water Valley.
In an exclusive interview with WTVA, Allie said she believes her granddaughter is dead. Harvey's sister, Camille Harvey, believes that as well.
"I'm terrified," Camille said. "I mean we all pray for the best outcome on this, but honestly, I believe that my sister is dead. I just can't shake the feeling."
Harvey's family said she was active on social media and on her phone. They said for her to vanish is unlike her.
Yalobusha County investigators continue to search for Harvey with help from the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.
If you know where Trinity Harvey is, call your local law enforcement.
- Family desperately searches for missing Yalobusha woman
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha County Sheriff's Office searching for missing teen
- Yalobusha Co. family worries rain threatens home
- Yalobusha County teen found safe
- Missing Amory woman contacts family
- Woman accused of animal neglect in Yalobusha County
- West Point man missing; family continue searching
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County