STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The family of Richard “Cory” Baughn and local entities continue searching for the missing 31-year-old.
He was last seen on Nov. 12 leaving his apartment at the Crossgates Apartments, which is located on Stark Road.
Baughn owns this white Nissan car. | Source: Starkville Police Department
Another picture of Richard “Cory” Baughn.
Previous Article - 31-year-old subject of welfare concern in Starkville
According to Starkville Police, Baughn is believed to have left Starkville traveling east on Highway 82 towards Alabama, where he is from.
Police believe he was traveling in his 2005 white Nissan 350Z with an Alabama license plate.
His sister, Katie Hearn, and her father, Richard Baughn, conducted their own search during the weekend.
Their search team, 85-people-strong, searched for six hours and cleared a 4-mile zone of his last known location detected via phone ping.
Several local entities, including Starkville and Oktibbeha County law enforcement and the Department of Homeland Security, are working with the search.
Oktibbeha County emergency officials used a drone Monday morning to search the east Starkville area.
Anyone with information can contact the Starkville Police Department at 662-323-4131.
Updated Article - Body found in Lowndes County identified as missing 31-year-old man
- Family continues searching for missing 31-year-old Starkville man
- West Point man missing; family continue searching
- 31-year-old subject of welfare concern in Starkville
- Columbus police search for missing Starkville man
- 31-year-old man reported missing in Lee County
- Body found in Lowndes County identified as missing 31-year-old man
- Starkville police search for shooter
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing Itawamba teen
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing man in Lee County
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found