STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Family, friends and members of the community spent their final moments with Lake Little at the First Baptist Church in Starkville.
Little died in a plane crash on Saturday at the Ole Miss Golf Course.
The visitation took place at the Outreach Center Thursday evening.
Lake Little’s older brothers, Patton and Layton Little, said she impacted so many people in such a short amount of time.
They said she was an outgoing person that spent most of her time serving others and loving God.
- Family, community gather at Lake Little's visitation
- Community remembers Lake Little
- West Point community gathers for food, fellowship
- Community gathers to support 12-year-old burn victim
- Family, friends gather to remember Lowndes County constable Hoot West
- Lake Little's family talks about her legacy
- President Trump visits Tupelo
- Dulcimer musicians gather to play in Tupelo
- Inmate visitation gets technical upgrade
- Germany orders Facebook to change the way it gathers data