TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The annual Fishing Rodeo was held at Veterans Park Friday night.
The event was moved to a different time and date due to possible inclement weather.
Children ages three and up, along with their families fished for catfish.
There were plenty to go around, plenty of tagged fish and plenty of prizes for all.
- Families enjoy Tupelo's fishing rodeo
- Lafayette County enforcement officers host youth fishing rodeo
- Tupelo park is dealing with sick fish
- A fish called Wakanda: New purple fish honors 'Black Panther'
- Friends and family remember Tupelo woman killed in tornado
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- MLK Day in Tupelo
- Tupelo farmers' depot opens
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Tupelo ratifies transit contract