BLUE MTN, Miss. (WTVA) - The FBI has been called in to help assist local law enforcement investigate a bomb threat at the Dirt Cheap warehouse in Blue Mountain.
Blue Mtn. Police Chief Jim Taylor says his department was called to the warehouse sometime near 9 a.m. Tuesday.
He says nothing was found and the facility has been deemed safe. Hundreds of workers were sent home as a result, but they are expected to be back Wednesday.
No arrests have been made at this time.
- FBI investigating threat at Blue Mtn. warehouse
- Blue Mtn. police look to ID identity thieves
- UPDATE: Boil water alert for Blue Mtn. has been lifted
- Warehouse blaze leaves hundreds wondering
- Ripley PD look to ID warehouse burglar
- Arrest made in Myrtle furniture warehouse burglary
- Corinth assault investigation handed over to FBI
- Students return to class after threat investigation
- Student arrested, charged in threat investigation
- UPDATE: Aberdeen police investigating school threat