BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A bridge will soon be closed in Prentiss County and will remain closed for several months.
Booneville Mayor Chris Lindley said the bridge is on Highway 145, just south of the Prentiss County Agri Center.
It's scheduled to be closed on May 24, and the Mississippi Department of Transportation stated the bridge will remain closed for 90 days.
Motorists will have to use Highway 4 to get around the work area.
- Extended work to close Prentiss County bridge
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries
- Fallen Prentiss County lineman honored
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Prentiss County man charged with assault