EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - A young man charged with firing shots near a local school intends to plead guilty to illegal firearm possession.
Nathaniel Cole Breazeale told the court he intends to plead guilty to one count of possession of a firearm while under the influence of a controlled substance in U.S. District Court.
No date has been set for the plea hearing.
In March of this year, he was arrested the same day as the shots fire incident near Eupora High School. No one hurt in the incident.
- Eupora shooting suspect plans to plead guilty
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set at $1 million for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody after shooting near Eupora High School
- UPDATE: Eupora shooting suspect now faces federal charges
- Quick reaction was key during Eupora shooting
- Firefighters battle Eupora business blaze
- Capital murder suspect in Starkville Walmart shooting pleads not guilty
- Pittsburgh synagogue suspect pleads not guilty